Budget Build for 3D CAD and stuff

Blue_Hornet

Budget (including currency): BDT 80k

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Primary goal is good performance in Fusion 360 running in Windows 11. No plans for serious gaming, except Flightgear, DCS World and other sims.

Dual boot with Linux (Ubuntu/Debian). Also wish to try out the Fusion 360 for Linux project.

Current Plan:

Intel 12th Gen Core i5-12400

Gamdias BOREAS E1-410 LITE RGB CPU Air Cooler (If stock cooler is not sufficient)

ASUS PRIME H610M-K D4 12th Gen mATX Motherboard

1x Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 Desktop RAM (Single stick, leaving room for future upgrade to 2x8GB if required)

Samsung 980 500GB PCIe 3.0 M.2 NVMe SSD

Asus Phoenix GeForce GT 1030 OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

CORSAIR CX Series CX450 https://www.techlandbd.com/corsair-cx-series-cx450-450w-power-supply

I initially selected the CV450, but changed to this one after looking at the PSU tier list. Is this the same "CX gray label" tier B PSU?  What is the real difference between CX and CV?

Deepcool MATREXX 30 Mini Tower Case

I have space constraints, but I might be able to move up to mid tower if it is worth it. Is a semi-modular PSU really going to be necessary? CX550M is a bit pricier option, in that case.

HP V221VB 21.5-inch Full HD Monitor

30 minutes ago, Blue_Hornet said:

Is a semi-modular PSU really going to be necessary? CX550M is a bit pricier option, in that case.

In almost all examples: no, semi-modular or fully modular doesn't matter. It's all about cable management and only having the cables which you're actually going to use. Cables you don't use can just be bundled up and stuffed to the side. With a (partial) modular PSU, you can just unplug them instead of bundling them away inside the case.