Windows 10 can't boot from Network

Hanscento

Hi, 

I have configured a Tiny PXE server for booting Windows 10 from local network (NOT the installer, the actual Windows) with iSCSI, and everything worked as expected (i followed a YouTube guide), however i don't want to use a generic ISO downloaded from a Website suggested in the video (but for a first test I used it just to see if it would have worked), because i don't trust it so much.

So I procedeed installing Windows from my ISO into a Hyper-V Virtual Machine, and exported the VHDX then I copied it into the iSCSI virtual disks folder and tried to boot, however Windows tries to Boot then fails with a BSOD and error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE".

i'm not able to figure out why, since the suggested ISO does work, and my ISO successfully installed and booted in the VM, i'm not able to make the client PC boot.

Thank You

Not experienced in that specifically but it's very likely some drivers were slipstreamed into the image to support iSCSI. Video author might talk about it. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2