Upgrading RX 580 to RX 6750 XT for 499,-?

Daan._official

Been rocking the RX 580 Nitro and it's served me well for my 1080P screen. I do have a 144 Hz screen that's only of course fully utilized in older games, but I mainly play Hell Let Loose which at low settings runs at around 60 FPS. Acceptable but not optimal. I was thinking about holding on to it until 4k 144Hz screens and GPU's got into a more affordable range but I just saw a 6750XT for 499 which seems like a really affordable price. 

Rest of the build is a Ryzen 9 5900x and 32 GB Ram.

Any thoughts on this? 

If you live in US that's a pretty bad price. You can get a 6700 XT for 400 and 6750 XT for not much more (but still under 500).

If you live in EU this is a decent price.

You could probably sell your old GPU too which can help with paying it, or maybe that could allow for something better like an RX 6800 or 3070 Ti.

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

If you live in US that's a pretty bad price. You can get a 6700 XT for 400 and 6750 XT for not much more (but still under 500).

If you live in EU this is a decent price.

You could probably sell your old GPU too which can help with paying it, or maybe that could allow for something better like an RX 6800 or 3070 Ti.

I do live in the EU

3 minutes ago, Daan._official said:

I do live in the EU

Yeah, that's a good price for EU. Also do check the price of the 6700 XT and 3070. They're not that different in performance but sometimes cheaper.