HDD UNINSTALL APP NOT WORKING ?

aryanpall
Go to solution Solved by da na,
Just now, aryanpall said:

you mean go to my D drive (HDD drive) program files find the folder of the game and delete that ? is that going to liberate all 100GB the game took ?

Yes, do that. That's pretty much all uninstaller programs do (plus registry entries + shortcuts)

i have an issue where i recently upgraded to a SSD + HDD setup from just a HDD 

what happened is that i wanted to delete a AC odyssey a game of about 100GB and i ran the uninstalled (from the program files 64 of my HDD) after the uninstall program finished the application uninstall disappeared but the game and game files are still there and are accessible and i can play 

this was never an issue when i only ran the HDD as my storage 

i even tried going into setting and using the uninstall programs thing but it doesn't show me any program from my HDD but just my SSD 

how do i fix this ?

5 minutes ago, aryanpall said:

i have an issue where i recently upgraded to a SSD + HDD setup from just a HDD 

what happened is that i wanted to delete a AC odyssey a game of about 100GB and i ran the uninstalled (from the program files 64 of my HDD) after the uninstall program finished the application uninstall disappeared but the game and game files are still there and are accessible and i can play 

this was never an issue when i only ran the HDD as my storage 

i even tried going into setting and using the uninstall programs thing but it doesn't show me any program from my HDD but just my SSD 

how do i fix this ?

if all the files are there you could ... just delete them but it isnt a great idea as it might leave rump files. you could try installing the game again in the same place it should find/replace the files. then you can run the unistall file also maybe take a copy of the unstaller.

if you want a reply you need to quote or @me 

1 minute ago, Mel0n. said:

Go to the directory of the game and delete it manually. 

you mean go to my D drive (HDD drive) program files find the folder of the game and delete that ? is that going to liberate all 100GB the game took ?

Just now, aryanpall said:

Yes, do that. That's pretty much all uninstaller programs do (plus registry entries + shortcuts)