The LTT desk pad has changed my life.

butchbottom

Never again will I suffer with a desk pad that doesn't cover 90 percent or more of my desk. Never again will I worry about where to mouse, only when. Never again will my feet or calves suffer the brutal cold of a bare desk surface, as my LTT desk pad is there to provide the softness and warmth my life is lacking the whole way. 

Thanks, Linus. I truly enjoy your videos in a state of comfort perfection now. 

20220827_152617.jpg

14 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

"Never again will my feet or calves suffer the brutal cold of a bare desk" Are you living on your desk?

I prefer the term "assisted living", but yes. I suppose you could say that. 

5 hours ago, Mojo-Jojo said:

I was gonna say "no-one wants to see bare-ass legs" but I'll forgive you this time because your post is funny. 😏

I tried to show as little leg as possible, honestly. Thinking back, I should have worn different socks, as these are just too revealing. 

On 8/27/2022 at 9:24 PM, butchbottom said:

I tried to show as little leg as possible, honestly. Thinking back, I should have worn different socks, as these are just too revealing. 

More like different pants... or a pair of pants. 

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

9 hours ago, LloydLynx said:

More like different pants... or a pair of pants. 

I prefer short-pants. Extremely short-pants, at that. 

It's bugging me because I can't tell by the picture but what Mech is that? It's a chicken walker of some kind but the resolution is too low and I can't tell what it is. Stormcrow?

9 hours ago, Zomeguy said:

It's bugging me because I can't tell by the picture but what Mech is that? It's a chicken walker of some kind but the resolution is too low and I can't tell what it is. Stormcrow?

Yep! Good ole SCR-PRIME chassis. Typically run 8 Small pulse lasers and 2 SRM 4s to chase lights off of friendly assaults. 

On 8/27/2022 at 10:41 PM, LWM723 said:

"Never again will my feet or calves suffer the brutal cold of a bare desk" Are you living on your desk?

Deskpads can be anything you want. Cozy blanket, mattress, yoga mat, car mats, scarf, curtains etc.

11 hours ago, Neroon said:

Deskpads can be anything you want. Cozy blanket, mattress, yoga mat, car mats, scarf, curtains etc.

I've actually considered buying one to use as a flag. Not outdoors, of course, as it's not rated for that, but i was thinking I could hang it up on my ceiling above my bed or something like that.