Non-black shirts

Eiri
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Coming soon. Got like 50,000 shirts on a boat right now (lots of colours) 

I bought a few mystery shirts to use as pajamas and I find them super comfortable.

I'm really not much of a fan of wearing black though, so to wear as actual normal clothes, I'd really prefer other colours.

But so far non-black shirts have been more of a special edition, limited numbers thing, so I feel compelled to ask: is this always going to be the case? How soon can I expect wider availability of them?

Also, bonus question: if/when non-black shirts become more of a thing, can we hope to see them appear in mystery shirts? And will we be able to specify colour preferences when ordering a mystery shirt?

They have talked about in the past that black was the easiest blanks to get and when they were moving smaller quantity it made sense to stick to one color. But as we saw with some of the recent releases it seems like now that they are getting their own blanks made that other colors besides black are gonna be available on the regular for multiple prints. Just keep an eye out for something you like

7 hours ago, Eiri said:

I bought a few mystery shirts to use as pajamas and I find them super comfortable.

I'm really not much of a fan of wearing black though, so to wear as actual normal clothes, I'd really prefer other colours.

But so far non-black shirts have been more of a special edition, limited numbers thing, so I feel compelled to ask: is this always going to be the case? How soon can I expect wider availability of them?

Also, bonus question: if/when non-black shirts become more of a thing, can we hope to see them appear in mystery shirts? And will we be able to specify colour preferences when ordering a mystery shirt?

They are starting to introduce coloured T Shirts to their store. The first 2 are already live with the keyboard and component t shirts. 
There will probably be more coloured t shirts coming to the store soon.

I'm so down for some non black shirts, and funner designs too.  Give me a Sara dinosaur shirt or something 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers