"Low" PPD

I just set up a new rig(wooo!), but for a 780ti, 40k PPD seems unusually low as my 660ti gets around 60k+. Should it go up after 10 folds on this compo or is something not working?

Core: 0x17

Project: 9201

Maybe just a slow project?

Should I switch from beta to advanced?

well you already suggested it yourself, start by removing the beta flag, beta units might not always work as they should and can cause problems, hence they are in beta :P.

How long have you been folding with that new rig? If it just started give it a few hours and let the point fluctuation stabilize

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Give it 5+ hours for the points to come up to regular levels, probably a day or two if you've just started.

As said by many - first off, you could have a very slow WU... give it a few. Also, remove the Beta and/or advanced flags asap - most of the WU's you get there fail or don't actually award points now. They are very beat.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I just joined the LTT Folding Team and although correlated, I noticed my PC folding with markedly lower PPD and higher ETAs vs. a few months ago when I started.

Using my i7-920 stock and GTX680 with OC, the CPU never really did all that well but put together I used to average about 55-60k PPD (usually crush a WU in 5-7 hours on GPU, now it's 1-2 days).  All of a sudden the GPU in particular dropped sharply pretty much all the time, now it will rarely go above 25K PPD.  I made no changes to any settings, didn't change my rig in any way except for NVIDIA driver updates.

I only use the web client through Chrome though, is that a possible issue?

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

I just joined the LTT Folding Team and although correlated, I noticed my PC folding with markedly lower PPD and higher ETAs vs. a few months ago when I started.

Using my i7-920 stock and GTX680 with OC, the CPU never really did all that well but put together I used to average about 55-60k PPD (usually crush a WU in 5-7 hours on GPU, now it's 1-2 days).  All of a sudden the GPU in particular dropped sharply pretty much all the time, now it will rarely go above 25K PPD.  I made no changes to any settings, didn't change my rig in any way except for NVIDIA driver updates.

I only use the web client through Chrome though, is that a possible issue?

I don't think it's the web client, very little can go wrong there. Do you know what work units your GPU has been doing lately? A few of the units they recently released are extremely undervalued right now, so that's probably the issue.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Can you go into the advanced view? This will give you more information. If you GPU is stuck on a core15 that it will have a drastic drop in PPD... 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

GPU is on Project 13000, core 0x17.

CPU is on Project 6098, core 0xa3.

Lately CPU has been performing a little better in PPD, but the GPU is still no longer breaking 20-25k PPD.  It may just be the undervaluation Me1z mentioned, I'm still a little new to this.

All in all it's not a big deal, as long as I'm contributing to the cause, but in case there's something I'm obviously doing wrong on my end that would improve performance.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

GPU is on Project 13000, core 0x17.

CPU is on Project 6098, core 0xa3.

Lately CPU has been performing a little better in PPD, but the GPU is still no longer breaking 20-25k PPD.  It may just be the undervaluation Me1z mentioned, I'm still a little new to this.

All in all it's not a big deal, as long as I'm contributing to the cause, but in case there's something I'm obviously doing wrong on my end that would improve performance.

That looks fine. As long as your are "folding" there isn't anything you can really do to improve performance or such. It is all luck of the draw on what WU's you get...