Samsung A52 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?

I'm looking to replace my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, after some research these 2 (Redmi Note 10 Pro 128/6GB and Samsung A52 128/6GB) seem like the best choice for my budget. The price difference is around 50 euros (the A52 being more expensive) and both seem to be great phones overall, but each having it's pluses over the other. 

My pros and cons of the phones:

Note 10 Pro:

Pros:

- Bigger battery (5020mah vs 4500mah)

- Bigger camera sensor (108mpx vs 64mpx and better more realistic color tones than A52)

- *Top placed 3.5mm jack (vs bottom) 

- Maybe the side/button fingerprint scanner (vs the under screen one, but A2 Lite has it on the rear so haven't used the other - one thing I got from tests is it unlocks faster than A52) 

- Dual SIM plus dedicated SD card slot (I use the SD card slot and having an open second SIM slot is nice, but not a deal breaker alone) 

- IR blaster 

- *Supposedly better display (both are Super AMOLED and besides 120hz on Note 10 Pro vs 90hz on A52 I've heard/read that Note 10 Pro's screen looks better and is also brighter (max 1200nits vs max 800nits on paper but also from real usage by the reviews)) 

- Slightly faster CPU? In comparison tests it doesn't seem to be any difference or slight at best

- *Supposedly better quality and also louder speakers?

- 33W fast charger

- *Cheaper! 

Cons:

- *Unstable MIUI? There's always some negative experiences for everything but I've noticed a lot of complaints on MIUI especially around 12.5 and 13 (I'm on Android One so I never used MIUI) 

- *Less update support on Xiaomi in general compared to Samsung, the Note 10 Pro being last years model it says on Xiaomi's site that it'll get updates until 2024. or about up to Android 13 and MIUI 14 

- *No OIS 

- Slightly bigger than A52 (not a huge difference but still - not a deal breaker)

A52:
Pros:

- *Better camera software and OIS (most tests show the A52 making just slightly better pictures and videos with better stabilized videos and photos especially noticeable in night photos and recording, only downside are cooler almost blue-ish tones compared to Note 10 Pro's more realistic tones) 

- *Cleaner and more stable OS? (No adds or other bloatware like MIUI, but I don't know how much or if it's even a problem on MIUI) 

- IP67 rating (vs IP53 on Note 10 Pro, probably not the most important but still nice) 

- *Longer update support (it says the A52 should get updates to Android 14 and a year of security updates after that) 

- Smaller than Note 10 Pro

Cons:

- *Smaller battery

- Slower fingerprint sensor

- *Bottom placed 3.5mm jack

- No dedicated SD card slot (probably not a deal breaker now, but it's nice to have)

- *More expensive 

- 25W charger (I also read that the 25W charger doesn't come with the A52, is that true?)

What are your opinions or experience with either of these phones? And I decided to go with last year's models due to this year's models we downgraded (Note 11 Pro having heating problems, weaker CPU and no 4K recording on the stock camera app all with a higher price and the A53 reviews are negative on the CPU but they also removed the 3.5mm on it so that's a deal breaker) and the almost 3rd option would be the A52S 5G but it's another 50 euros up from A52 which is going quite far from my planned budget and I'm not sure if a faster CPU and 120hz is worth it (mobile gaming isn't relevant for me, anything I'd play makes no difference on any of these 3). 

Thanks in advance! 

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X | CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120SE | Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 5600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RX7800XT | PSU: Cooler Master V850 V2 Gold | SSD: Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB M.2 NVME  | HDD: WD Blue 1TB x2 | HDD: WD Blue 2TB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl