Extension cables compatible with my PSU?

Go to solution Solved by 8tg,

Cable extensions are just female to male adapters, they work universally with any power supply.

I bougt this kit from CableMod and just to be safe, I would like to know if they are compatible with my NZXT C750. It's actually a Seasonic PSU with NZXT branding according to this review from Toms Hardware (NZXT C Series 750W Power Supply Review | Tom's Hardware (tomshardware.com)). Anyway, I just want to be sure it won't explode. I don't quite understand how compatility list on CableMods website works (Compatibility – CableMod US Store) but they list Seasonic PSU's, so I hope it's ok. 

image.thumb.png.d078d495899e3a144d7ba98301df2f8e.png

image.thumb.png.ce773cb44c73b35a6f284d6f0d3e9f87.png

image.png.cfe727efaabf213c9b186a0e39427c91.png

9 minutes ago, Gorilla Warfare said:

There should be no issues using them with your power supply.

Thanks, I just wanted to double-check, I found this in case the info is useful for other person.

image.png.a99503d344a88be1fb816d71fbeaf5d1.png

Cable extensions are just female to male adapters, they work universally with any power supply.

Extension cables are a weird solution to get nice and fancy cables in your system. Extensions always make things worse. Longer cable, more connectors and dropping voltage. Individually sleeved replacement cables are always better on a fully modular PSU. Hopefully you don't have a high end GPU.