I have a major problem with my computer.

[!!!] LONG PROBLEM DETAILS, BUT PLEASE HELP. I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE THE FULL STORY COULD HELP.

IMG's of the COMPUTER

https://imgur.com/a/63viO0Z

So everything started on August 15 when I installed the newly released version of spiderman for computer (not the game being the problem but imma explain in detail everything).

As you all may know, I noticed this game was refreshing to see was smooth and very well optimized. But it's very CPU-heavy.

This is where the problem begin.

I was in the game with only the discord and the game opened and streaming my screen to a friend of mine while a old discussion comes after my computer crashes as usual on heavy usage. My rig is an RTX 3060 TI ASUS Dual OC with Ryzen 7 5800X, Ballistix 16GB RAM 3600mHz, PSU is nJoy 500W and the MOBO ASUS B450M-K II.

So since the game crashed I was forced into booting my computer once again and hoping in the call and my friend tells me that the issue might be the limit of voltage on the CPU (Default being 1.100V).

All great as if in the past we discussed that I have this problem and I didn't knew why this occurs everytime some programs are heavy on a component (specifically the CPU). He told me to look up in the BIOS and watch out for the voltage limit of the CPU (I found it) and then first upscale it a little by pressing (+) once, i restart and see everything is great and then open BIOS and since I was so idiotic and heavily impatient I pressed (+) till it was red and 0.50000 thinking it will set the voltage to 1.5V and thinking that the red warning on the letters was only to announce that very lil stability issues may occur, i restarted it and it wont but, led lights on but no signal on GPU at first boot only the lights and the same for the every rgb in my rig and cooler (as well as the one from my cpu and gpu) like the coolers work great they spin no problem everywhere. The problem is it sometimes boot on the screen with only the logo and the [Press F2 or DEL to enter UEFI] but that screen is frozen and you need to force shutdown, unplug the cable, unplug from the button till the boot screen appears even though its frozen, and after that screen sometimes if lucky, a screen will appear (example in image that I took from google and its exactly the same screen I get)

VL98_8gMUIKWDSuzoIuP0bj6Q6zNOj-Nhts15wKJGkw.jpg

well in that screen as you see it detects CPU, memory, everything its detected, the GPU gets signal to the monitor which I guess means that the GPU works fine, and only in that screen I can operate to the UEFI BIOS. 

I will be completely honest while I was trying to reset the BIOS, I messed up and pressed the Chipset button thinking that it was the CLRTC, cuz I am not a master in all of this, I searched the manual of the MOBO and tangled it up. Instead of going to the CLRTC pins I pressed the chipset button (button which i was unable to find any details about what it actually does and its functions on Google). This computer is very important to me and my family since even though I only use it myself, my mom pays it monthly and its not really that cheap.

I just wanna know what are the chances of the MOBO being corrupted just so I could get another MOBO and fix it. My only hope its for the CPU and GPU to be the problem cuz idk if the guarranty its still available and i will get busted if i need to buy a new GPU or GPU cuz not rlly that cheap in Romania :((.

I will admit that I was stupid pressing buttons without the knowledge and at that moment the thought of removing the battery didn"t occur since I was so stressed and afraid to corrupt it entirely and so I forgot about removal of the battery and yeah.

Every Help is welcomed and i would be so grateful.

NOTICE: The only changes I made in the BIOS was activating TPM (I had W11 but this happened in W10 cuz W11 kinda unstable from my POV) Secure Boot was enabled, no overclocking except maybe the memory that was expected since yeah D.O.C.P. is needed for maximum potential performance and FCLK Frequency was on 1733 or 1766 (all of these before I set that and got the error) also I enabled CSM and Virtualization (cuz in the past i tried making vms but yeah).

Also the BIOS was giving me major problems since it came non upgraded to latest BIOS version. I upgraded it succesfully to 3802 (As I remember.) 

Also the computer is a pre-built.

That's all!

Any advice or help is welcomed and I would be grateful if someone could think about what might be the cause and what could be replaced.

My conclusion is maybe the MOBO but im uncertain and I dont wanna buy if im not 100 sure.

Clear cmos again. With patience. 

When the system posts, enter your settings the f10 save the settings, go to windows.

2 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

Clear cmos again. With patience. 

When the system posts, enter your settings the f10 save the settings, go to windows.

I cleared the CMOS many times by removing the battery (and by waiting and being patient). Nothing worked, not even default bios settings.

9 minutes ago, nonamebomber said:

I cleared the CMOS many times by removing the battery (and by waiting and being patient). Nothing worked, not even default bios settings.

Removing the battery does nothing unless power is cut from the PSU. Switched off or remove the plug.

Hit the power button while unplugged to relieve the capacitors.

Remove the battery. 10 minutes.

Jump cmos jumper 15 seconds.

Assemble and try again.

4 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

Removing the battery does nothing unless power is cut from the PSU. Switched off or remove the plug.

Hit the power button while unplugged to relieve the capacitors.

Remove the battery. 10 minutes.

Jump cmos jumper 15 seconds.

Assemble and try again.

Can you please explain to me what exactly is the difference between Clear CMOS Jumper and Battery Removal? If I do not ask for too much, of course. 

Cuz my friend told me to try by clearing cmos but I was kinda scared and also thought that it wouldn't do anything since my mind thought that both do the same things. 

Also (if) you red all the details above, could you please tell me what are the chances that the GPU, CPU, Memory could've gotten corrupted or sum because I set as I said VDDCR CPU Voltage in the offset mode to +0.50000, cuz that was the mainly cause of all of this and now the pc wont post whenever I want and etc or even the motherboard could've gotten corrupted by this setting even though BIOS detect CPU, Memory and GPU gives output but since it wont post anytime I want it just gets no signal and I need to unplug and plug, switch it off and on, force shutdown it and yeah its kinda annoying and also as I said the main bios boot screen is frozen and wont boot into system but ssd and hdd detected in bios and can only enter uefi settings in that screen with the American Megatrends Screen

VDDCR is v-core. 

Difference from clear cmos jumper and battery removal plus jumper is the clear cmos does all the user settings only.

Removing the battery will clear time date, passwords and all else associated to bios settings.

Setting defaults in the bios menu is the same as using just the jumper.  

Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible to cause damage to the cpu and motherboard setting the vcore value too high even with protections in place by the manufacturer.

I wouldn't keep attempting to start the machine without a good full clear cmos. Because if that vcore is + .50v and the cpu is a default of 1.3v VID, you've pumped over 1.8v to the cpu.