ASUS A320M-K with RYZEN 3600

Hello guys, Recently two of my boards died (B450M Gaming) and X470-F Strix due to moisture (The place where pc was located was bad).

I got a used A320M-K PRIME in a good condition but i'm worried about it does not have a heatsink on the motherboard VRMs or (the place on the left side of the cpu socket). 

I'm pretty worried about overheating, Should i be worried about it? and i'm using everything on BIOS Default Settings, I don't have any budget to upgrade my motherboard to a B450M or something.

Looking for suggestions and opinions that should i be worried 

I play mostly Valorant and CSGO

8 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

As long as you use the stock cooler that blows air on the VRM area it should be fine. 

^^

Itll work in a pinch with a fan blowing over the vrms, the cpu shouldnt draw much power so youll be fine

Weak VRM setup, just don't OC it and it will be OK.

You may or may not run into a BIOS support issue with that board and chip combo.
Be sure to check for support and be sure it's gonna work in your board, update the BIOS if you have to and if the board has no BIOS support for your chip, you'll need a different board.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.