My newly built PC keeps boot looping.

I built a computer for my friend today. got it all assembled and when I went to boot it up it kept boot looping. I've tried seemingly everything I possibly could, reseating the ram, reseating the CPU, plugging and unplugging every single thing in the computer, taking out the wifi card and graphics card, and I cleared the cmos. I cant think of anything else I could possibly do. any help?
Specs:

• i7-5930k
  • Gigabyte GA-x99-UD4 
  • GTX 1070 FE
  • 4x8gb TEAMGROUP Elite Plus DDR4-2400Mhz
  • WD Blue SN570 500gb NVMe SSD
  • 650w Thermaltake BX1 80 Plus Bronze
  • NZXT H510 Flow
  • upHere 120mm White LED Case

How do you get a computer out of a boot loop?

You can try a hard reboot first (make sure all your peripherals are disconnected first!), which simply means you hold your system's power button for about five seconds, wait 30 seconds, and then press the power button to restart your PC.

https://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-a-bootloop/

@Justinszym

Check the RAM SKU against the board manufacturer's QVL list for that board and processor combo. You'd be surprised what some boards will do with RAM they don't like. New $2600 build in March, random blank screen starts led to twelve partial disassemblies in four months, lots of troubleshooting, cussing and pulling my hair out before getting approved for a board RMA. The DIMMs and GPU were seated in another setup for the interim and the DIMMs failed soon thereafter. The SKU wasn't QVL'd for either board, nor an MSI I'd previously installed the same SKU in. Both newer machines run great now with QVL'd RAM. It DOES make a difference in at least a handful of cases.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!