Getting error 0d on first boot

This is my first pc im building. Ive made sure I have everything plugged in. I have updated the bios. I have also reset the cmos.

Ive Tried reseating the AIO. Ive tried reseating the ram and the cpu.

Specs;
Ryzen 7 5800x3d

Msi x570S Carbon Max Wifi

RTX 3070

This code is unused. 

Try a diagnostic speaker instead. Post how many beeps you hear and I'll look it up.

0d is either a CPU or memory issue. Usually if you're getting this and it's not solved by a clear CMOS and you've verified all the plugs are correct (EPS 8 pin for the CPU, connected on both the CPU and PSU side), it's either the BIOS update didn't work properly or something is DOA. I would try doing the BIOS flashback again, then if that doesn't work, try one stick at a time in every memory slot, and finally if that doesn't work, you need to start swapping out hardware to troubleshoot or just RMA everything and hope for the best.

5 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

This code is unused. 

Try a diagnostic speaker instead. Post how many beeps you hear and I'll look it up.

how would i go about this?

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

0d is either a CPU or memory issue. Usually if you're getting this and it's not solved by a clear CMOS and you've verified all the plugs are correct (EPS 8 pin for the CPU, connected on both the CPU and PSU side), it's either the BIOS update didn't work properly or something is DOA. I would try doing the BIOS flashback again, then if that doesn't work, try one stick at a time in every memory slot, and finally if that doesn't work, you need to start swapping out hardware to troubleshoot or just RMA everything and hope for the best.

I have tried the ram in each slot and that didnt work so I am going to check all the cables.

48 minutes ago, Gennie said:

how would i go about this?

Plug the little diag speaker that came with the case (not always) and there should be SPKR header near or on the FP header.

It looks like this!!

*click the spoiler below* 

»

Spoiler

1216585587_diagspeaker.thumb.webp.deb7d5e4d0146cd7b1e0c0c7f1eb3710.webp