CPU iGPu and a 3rd Screen on Case

I have 2 Monitors connected to my GPU [HDMI slots 2] and I want a screen in my Case (see in pic-collected). So can I enable iGPU for my 3rd screen only. 

If I can how can I specify iGPU for my 3rd screen? 

KirEk28_aX-KsOicmlYx3yg_vd3YQJt33hJPLZuY6Ns.jpg

By default most motherboards turn off the CPU iGPU when you have a discrete graphics card connected via PCI-E. You can override this and allow you to have a display on both the dedicated GPU as well as the iGPU.

Here is an example for ASUS motherboards: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1045574

For other motherboards the term you'll want to search is "iGPU Multi-Monitor"

You will then have to plug that third monitor to the video outputs on the motherboard.

49 minutes ago, CyberneticTitan said:

By default most motherboards turn off the CPU iGPU when you have a discrete graphics card connected via PCI-E. You can override this and allow you to have a display on both the dedicated GPU as well as the iGPU.

Here is an example for ASUS motherboards: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1045574

For other motherboards the term you'll want to search is "iGPU Multi-Monitor"

You will then have to plug that third monitor to the video outputs on the motherboard.

So after enabling iGPU if connect my screen from motherboard HDMI it will automatically run on iGPU ?

Smart stuff will enable it, itself. Or just plug it in and turn it on in the bios. Really simple and works for everything with the appropriate hardware.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz