Radeon software installs PRO drivers instead of Adrenalin

Hi. I have an issue with my laptop, a Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro, the model is 16ACH6 with integrated AMD graphics. I noticed that when installing the drivers from the Lenovo website I don't get the Adrenalin software packaged with it but when I download it from the AMD website, installer and file both say it's the Adrenalin edition but after it installs it's the PRO version that has features that I don't need but I'm missing some features that are available on the Adrenalin version. Also have tried to install the software itself from the Microsoft store but that version is a year out of date too. Tried using DDU multiple times which didn't fix the issue as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I recall you can switch between Pro and Gaming driver. Did you check? Or it's not a thing anymore.

QGwPYmK58gaDYyZ3L9XixN-970-80.jpg.webp

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

44 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

I recall you can switch between Pro and Gaming driver. Did you check? Or it's not a thing anymore.

QGwPYmK58gaDYyZ3L9XixN-970-80.jpg.webp

It's not a thing anymore for some reason. Now it's supposed to automatically detect which driver version you need as there are Pro graphics cards but apparently my laptop's integrated graphics are for professionals. There's a toggle to switch the workload from graphics to compute and back but that doesn't seem to do anything on my computer, and is also missing from the laptop's settings.