Question about Asus store

abc123456789

Hi, hoping I can get some help. I'm trying to contact sales support for ASUS UK. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them without a serial number, which I don't have, because I haven't bought anything yet. 

I want to check if a product ordered from the Asus store will come with the "in the box" extras that are listed on the tech specs page, because they aren't mentioned anywhere else. 

*** Split from another thread ***

Original

As your question is not about LMG sponsor nor issue with sponsored content, this is better as its own.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I don't think I understand. If those accessories are listed as coming in the box, why would you think that you get them by ordering from some retailers and not others?

What is the specific product in question?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16