Pc wont post, do I blame the power supply?

So here's the run down of the last 24 hours, I came home yesterday from doing errands and found time to play a bit of rust. Everything worked as it normally would, powered it down for the night then cut to this morning when I tried turning it on. Fans light up and I can hear components running but I am met with a "no signal" (pictured below) notification from my monitor. I did the basic stuff like switching from dp to hdmi, plugging in my switch which I did get going ruling out issues with the hdmi, powering down and unplugging pc and powering it back on with no progress. Then I do some of the more specific stuff like:

-readjusting the ram

-taking out the cmos battery (for 5 mins)

-plugging in the hdmi to the motherboard

-checking to see if any cables became loose

While doing so I have noticed 2 things, 1. I notice that my water block is not lighting up (pictured below) and 2. My MoBo lights are also not lighting up (top left logo should light up as well as the bottom right logo)

I have a feeling that the power supply could be the one at fault or maybe even the MoBo but has anyone else have a similar issue? Or is there anything else I should do that may resolve the issue? Please let me know I'll list my parts list below thank you in advance!

-ryzen 5 3600 (x?)

-aorus waterforce 240

-corsair cv550

-32gb corsair vengeance

-msi grforce rtx 2060 ventus

-500gb samsung 970 evo plus ssd

-aorus b450 pro MoBo

-cooler master TD-500 case

20220717_094410.jpg

20220717_094418.jpg

10 minutes ago, JKRsega said:

Your PSU is rated very low and that's probably what's at fault. Do you have another system you can try it in?

I do have my wife's old pc that I could fiddle around with, another thing I did discover is the red led on the mobo is indicating dram and my power button also doesn't work to shut down the pc so I have to power it down by flicking the switch on the psu.

Just now, JKRsega said:

I'd say try it on that.  Make sure she's okay with it first or she may murder you...😆

I'm sure she won't mind, she's got a pc that's better in specs than mine, I was going to upgrade the old pc anyway to use in the loungeroom 🤣 (the mobo has vga as its only way of displaying so the build itself is fairly dated) 

Update: just took out the power supply, plugged it into the old rig. Turned it on and it immediately spun out. I'm not sure if I did it right or not but I connected the 24 pin and the pcie cable 

Another update: forgot to power in the CPU plug, the system turns on and I managed to get it to post. So should I be looking more into the motherboard?

2 hours ago, seakingglory said:

Another update: forgot to power in the CPU plug,

good. 

2 hours ago, seakingglory said:

So should I be looking more into the motherboard?

everything works? if you are not sure prime95 and Furmark let it run at the same time check temps, and if it is stable for 20 mins everything should be in order 

those 2 programs at the same time, let your system be under full load. this kind of load normally doesn't happen if you play games etc. 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

2 hours ago, SamClan said:

good. 

everything works? if you are not sure prime95 and Furmark let it run at the same time check temps, and if it is stable for 20 mins everything should be in order 

those 2 programs at the same time, let your system be under full load. this kind of load normally doesn't happen if you play games etc. 

The power supply works on the spare pc I have which rules out the power supply being the culprit, so the only other thing I can only think of is that my motherboards bios is went too far out of date and is now incompatible with the cpu