pc not posting tried new cpu still no post

Leemburns

hey so i built a new system last week ryzen 3600 with a ASUS rog b450 f gaming mobo and corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200 and it just kept boot looping and had an orange light on mobo which means dram issue then when i take memory out of system and power on it stays no longer boot looping  on but obviously no signal and same orange light

i thought it was something to do with the bios so i bought a new CPU this time a 2600 and now it doesn't post but has a white light meaning VGA error  instead of the orange one which was showing when i had the 3600 installed

I'm not sure if its the motherboard or ram issue I'm so confused

4 minutes ago, Leemburns said:

2600 and now it doesn't post but has a white light meaning VGA error

What graphics card are you using 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

What graphics card are you using 

msi gtx 970 100ME i know its working because thats what I'm using right now on my old build that i put back together