Minecraft server

1uplucky

If I wanted the best Minecraft hosting for 300+ People and about 60 plugins who do I go though. 

Bedrock edition

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Have a look at the hardware requirements:

https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Server/Requirements/Dedicated

https://apexminecrafthosting.com/how-much-ram-do-i-need-for-my-server/

Then find a hosting provider that has such hardware on offer. Are you talking about 300+ people online at the same time?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

300 people simultaneously means you'll need an absolute monster of a server, and the plugins only amplify that. Are these your actual hosting requirements, or is this just what you hope you'll get? A server that can handle that is going require either thousands of USD up front to self host or a very large monthly payment to a hosting provider.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

As others said, is this what you are having for sure or is it a want because that can change a lot. Also do you want to self host or do you want something that's paid where they do it for you?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help