Re-occurring system freeze that results in a reboot.

Hi guys!

I'm writing here sort of as a last resort. I've been having this crazy issue for some months now. It is important to note that it happens very unpredictably, for example either once a week, few times a week or sometimes even several times a day. This also occurs on a specific game every attempt I throw at it ( for example trying to launch the game will always result in a system crash. The game in question is V Rising)

TLDR, while I'm playing let's say CSGO or Apex Legends (almost any game really), my computer would completely freeze with the game as a still image being left. Nothing works in terms of system commands, the keyboard, not even the mouse responds to movement. This leaves me with no end solution besides a reboot, which is not pleasant at all, considering the games I play are mostly online. 

Fixes I have attempted:
- Reinstalling Drivers with DDU
- Reinstalling windows as a whole
-Swapping RAM slots
-Reducing the frames with Rivatuner

-Double checked if everything is properly and fully plugged in on the MB as a desperate solution

-Tried many basic solutions that I could search up as well, which involve tiny tweaks at windows.

I suspect that it may or may not be something to do with power delivery, perhaps some voltage spikes that cause the system to completely stop responding. I doubt it is my PSU, since I've had it for a couple of years with no issues. The setup I had before was a R5 2600 with a 1060 6G, which I have since upgraded to a 5600X 2080 Ti with an AIO.

The PSU is a Seasonic Focus 80 gold+ 550W. I've made sure to calculate if my wattage is enough before making such upgrades, accumulating the total draw to around 400-430W, which shouldn't be the cause for this crash.. It isn't as if my power delivery is not enough.

Looking forward to anyone with potential information on such situations. Perhaps solutions or suggestions on how to tackle this. I can provide detailed specs if needed.

Thank you.