Which of these mice should I get (for office use)?

FRD

I'm looking around for a cheap (gaming) mouse to use at my office and I've also been looking at (lightly) used mice in my area.

It must have a comfy grip for long time use and RGB just for fun. I'm using it with a Corsair keyboard by the way. My nearest co-worker uses a Chinese iMice with RGB and surprisingly silent/non hearable click.

For me I just want to replace my HP basic mouse and try out a new brand. Note that all of these are in the same price range (sub $30).

These are the mice that I can choose:

- Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro

- Logitech G402 (older model)

- Glorious Model O white (love the RGB, might as well use it at home)

- Steelseries Rival 310 (with free bungee)

- Razer Basilisk V2

- Logitech G213

- AmazonBasics cheap MX Master copy

- Logitech MX Master 1 or 2S

- Logitech G503 (once on sale)

Please suggest me, one or two mice are fine too. Which one is also the most silent one of these?

A necessary thing is the forward/back buttons, but I believe all have it. Most logic would be to choose the Corsair to match my keyboard, but it's not the main focus point.

Right now I'm leaning towards Model O (used) or waiting for Amazon's sale soon. You may suggest me other mice as well.

The G402 and Model O have been good mice based on my firsthand experience as well as my friends'

I'm not super picky about mice but others I've talked to who are think those two are pretty much THE mice to buy. 

Me, I might go for the MX Master for the gesture feature.
Makes it useful for work stuffs as well.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 hour ago, bluesummer said:

The G402 and Model O have been good mice based on my firsthand experience as well as my friends'

I'm not super picky about mice but others I've talked to who are think those two are pretty much THE mice to buy. 

Thanks, I heard that a bit too. G502 should be better than G402 though, since it's newer, right? Model O seems cool to me. There are also many copies on the market, but the original interests me.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

Me, I might go for the MX Master for the gesture feature.
Makes it useful for work stuffs as well.

Gesture feature, I'd have to check that. The Amazon copy probably doesn't have that.

I'm just not entirely sure if I can find the MX Master used for sub $30, need to wait until a deal pops up again.