Functional Laptop Water Cooler

After planning, part ordering, and some trial and error, I have managed to successfully create a custom water cooler for my Gaming laptop and lower my temperature by 20 degrees F.

I has valved quick disconnects so you can easily go air cooled without spilling any water and I upgraded the power supply and installed a "Y" connector so that I can power the water cooler and the laptop whit only 1 power brick.

Also nothing is glued in place so I can easily remove the whole thing if I ever decide to put it on a different laptop.

Here is an old post of me testing if the concept would work.

Let me know if you want to know more about it or how I could make it better.

IMG-4157.jpg

IMG-4156.jpg

IMG-4155.jpg

IMG-4154.jpg

Just now, nicola bottini said:

After planning, part ordering, and some trial and error, I have managed to successfully create a custom water cooler for my Gaming laptop and lower my temperature by 20 degrees F.

I has valved quick disconnects so you can easily go air cooled without spilling any water and I upgraded the power supply and installed a "Y" connector so that I can power the water cooler and the laptop whit only 1 power brick.

Also nothing is glued in place so I can easily remove the whole thing if I ever decide to put it on a different laptop.

Here is an old post of me testing if the concept would work.

Let me know if you want to know more about it or how I could make it better.

The Blue number is CPU temp, Green is GPU temp, and orange is RAM usage. Before was 80s and water cooled is 60s

Just now, nicola bottini said:

IMG-4157.jpg

IMG-4156.jpg

IMG-4155.jpg

IMG-4154.jpg