I need advice on buying a new tv

So as the title suggests i need a little help in choosing a new tv. The one i have now is a 55in Hisense 50H6D witch has decided to start turning itself off whenever i want to watch hdr content. Ive been looking at a couple vizios including the M65Q6-J09 and the M70Q7-J03. My only problem is i cant seem to get a strait answer on whether the hdmi ports are actually 2.1 or 2.0(relabeled). The product pages say 2.1 but some reviews say they're only 2.0, to complicate matters vizio text tech support say they run at 2.1 speeds. If i could trouble you fine folk for some help clarifying that it would be amazing, also any suggestions for other tvs at the sub $1,000 price tag are welcome. My only requirements are that they have 3 hdmi ports minimum and dolby vision hdr (also component connections would be amazing but not a requirment as i can get an adapter if necessary).

I think it depends on the manufacturing year 2021 and 22's should be legit but don't quote me just find out what specific serial number is what year m6 or m7 there's 2020 2021 and 2022 versions of those

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~