The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

saba17

This is what is shown on my profile when i tried to check who visited my profile.English is not my 1st language so i dont really get what it means.Nobody can view my profile?Or i cant see who viewed it?

We can view your profile just fine.

What this feature does, is tell you and everyone else, who looked at your profile recently. It's a list of the recent visitors, literally what the name says.

For example, @emosun 's profile (sorry for tagging you, just needed an example and you're the first one I found at the time with the feature enabled. Seems to be disabled by default now).
If you go on there, you can see :
image.png.2149507aacdc3f697f08c693641fa377.png

It's not that useful of a feature other than catching someone cyberstalking, as it exposes them.

If you want to enable it. Go to your profile... and literally click "enable" in the box.

image.png.969198d8501c122deae222135f2f6974.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

25 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

It's not that useful of a feature other than catching someone cyberstalking, as it exposes them.

Well I've come to realize an even more lame truth about it. Turns out on mobile its really easy to accidentally click on peoples profile while just navigating the site. If you get anywhere near their icon while scrolling it'll think you tapped it and goes to their profile.