Good cases that have mesh fronts (not worried about glass/RGB)

Elarion

Budget (including currency): $300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm planning on upgrading my PC a bit in the next few years, starting with my case. I currently have a Corsair 750D Airflow, in mostly good working condition, but I don't like the thumbscrews on it (and I think I accidentally stripped out the GPU lock screw on the case the last time I had to remove the GPU). I want something with a bit more of a premium feel. And who knows, maybe the 750D Airflow is still the best one out there. But so many of the recommended cases nowadays focus way too much on RGB and looks. I have all RGB disabled on my computer. It's just a solid white color, all the time.

What cases really fit that function over form mindset? It needs to be full sized ATX. I'll be replacing my motherboard (Maximus X Hero) soon, but it's just going to be with another ATX board.

You have a solid case there, I had the Corsair Air 540 and seems like after that batch corsair went more flashy and less worried about airflow, until they released the airflow version of the 5000D or 7000D, also big cases like your 750D, maybe check those out.

For something the looks more premium, at least IMO, look into the Fractal Design Torrent series.

38 minutes ago, Jorgemeister said:

You have a solid case there, I had the Corsair Air 540 and seems like after that batch corsair went more flashy and less worried about airflow, until they released the airflow version of the 5000D or 7000D, also big cases like your 750D, maybe check those out.

For something the looks more premium, at least IMO, look into the Fractal Design Torrent series.

I saw the Fractal Torrent...I really like the white one, but I'm concerned about the airflow with the power supply being at the top of the case (and the fact that wires may get crossed, since the HDMI/mouse/keyboard cables have to go up and the power cable just goes down). The power supply would be really close to my Noctua in one of those, and I'm afraid of it getting starved for air if the top is still used as exhaust. Is the bottom still the intake on this case?

AFAIK the front and bottom can be used as intakes

Check out this video, he explains he does a good job reviewing it, IMO.

Edit: My bad that was the for small one, here is the other one 

Edited by Jorgemeister

1 hour ago, Elarion said:

I saw the Fractal Torrent...I really like the white one, but I'm concerned about the airflow with the power supply being at the top of the case (and the fact that wires may get crossed, since the HDMI/mouse/keyboard cables have to go up and the power cable just goes down). The power supply would be really close to my Noctua in one of those, and I'm afraid of it getting starved for air if the top is still used as exhaust. Is the bottom still the intake on this case?

The PSU placement was very common some time ago. It actually helps with exhaust airflow. Although it results in warmer air moving through the unit.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.