Z73 AIO

Kryno39
Go to solution Solved by DoctorNick,
3 minutes ago, Kryno39 said:

Thank you! For your suggestion will look into it.

Check this out. (this is the non rgb version though, but should be the same more or less) 

I'm thinking of getting the Z73 RGB AIO, does anyone has any experience if using the stock RGB fans is adequate for cooling or I should switch out the stock fans for better performance? The CPU i'm using is the 10700K.

44 minutes ago, Kryno39 said:

I'm thinking of getting the Z73 RGB AIO, does anyone has any experience if using the stock RGB fans is adequate for cooling or I should switch out the stock fans for better performance? The CPU i'm using is the 10700K.

I would go with something else. The NZXT AIO's is not that great imo, I have had 3 of them, x62, x42 and x53. If I needed an AIO today I would buy the arctic liquid freezer ii 420 or 360 a-rgb.

Much better performance. Almost silent. No USB control and bad software for controlling pump and fan speed.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Lcd aios are just not worth it, youll get a bigger more useful screen by just buying a cheap small hdmi screen, much cheaper and much more useful due to the size, also liquid freezer ii 360 demolishes that sad excuse of an overpriced aio while being ~120$, even an rgb version of it too

Aio fans are usually static optimized so i doubt youd see an improvement by swapping the fans

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I would go with something else. The NZXT AIO's is not that great imo, I have had 3 of them, x62, x42 and x53. If I needed an AIO today I would buy the arctic liquid freezer ii 420 or 360 a-rgb.

Much better performance. Almost silent. No USB control and bad software for controlling pump and fan speed.

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Lcd aios are just not worth it, youll get a bigger more useful screen by just buying a cheap small hdmi screen, much cheaper and much more useful due to the size, also liquid freezer ii 360 demolishes that sad excuse of an overpriced aio while being ~120$, even an rgb version of it too

Aio fans are usually static optimized so i doubt youd see an improvement by swapping the fans

Looks like an insane amount of cash to burn for the LCD AIO. Thanks for the suggestion will check out the Artic 360. 😀 

3 minutes ago, Kryno39 said:

Check this out. (this is the non rgb version though, but should be the same more or less) 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.