does the x570 a pro have a temperature header

Go to solution Solved by Valkyrie Lenneth,
17 minutes ago, schmxtr said:

probably sounds dumb but can i just plug it in any fan header slot or do you mean something like the corsair commander pro and sry if im stoopid 

i mean a front panel fan controller, exampleimage.png.99f68818aca8ab9aeb5b65346e848b3b.png

most of them have temperature sensor connectors on it ( and include temp probes )  u can just plug ur water temp probe/watertemp reader onto that

make sure to get one with temperature sensors that way  u can just connect the watertemp sensor onto it

i want to watercool my system and i havent found anything online and im quite sure my board (msi x570 a pro) doesnt have a temperature header for a coolant thermometer thats my question does it have a heade wich supports a  coolant thermometer and if not i was searching for a adapter and didnt find anything if someone could provide me a link would be awsome 

i cant find it in the manual that it has a temp sensor connector, so probably not,   however u can simply just get a fancontroller and connect ur watertemp meter onto the fancontroller for temp readings

(◑‿◐)

7 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

i cant find it in the manual that it has a temp sensor connector, so probably not,   however u can simply just get a fancontroller and connect ur watertemp meter onto the fancontroller for temp readings

probably sounds dumb but can i just plug it in any fan header slot or do you mean something like the corsair commander pro and sry if im stoopid 

17 minutes ago, schmxtr said:

i mean a front panel fan controller, exampleimage.png.99f68818aca8ab9aeb5b65346e848b3b.png

most of them have temperature sensor connectors on it ( and include temp probes )  u can just plug ur water temp probe/watertemp reader onto that

make sure to get one with temperature sensors that way  u can just connect the watertemp sensor onto it

(◑‿◐)