HWINFO Power Reporting Deviation (Accuracy) question

So I just started using my new computer yesterday, and I noticed in the HWINFO Sensor status, that the Power Reporting Deviation (Accuracy) had a "problem"?

The utility tool said that if  it is reporting <90% or >110%, I should be concerned...

Mine had a minimum of 81.4% and maximum of 311%... Is that normal?

How would I fix this if it is something that needs fixing?

Are you overclocking or undervolting your CPU? Have you removed, raised, or lowered power limits for the CPU?

If you have done any of those things, then you should ignore Power Reporting Deviation - it doesn't apply once you start messing with the CPU's power and voltage settings.

Also, it only applies at full load.

23 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

Are you overclocking or undervolting your CPU? Have you removed, raised, or lowered power limits for the CPU?

If you have done any of those things, then you should ignore Power Reporting Deviation - it doesn't apply once you start messing with the CPU's power and voltage settings.

Also, it only applies at full load.

I don't believe I overclocked/undervolted CPU... I had a friend help with the build as I didn't have all the tools.

How would I go about checking on those things?

But from your answer, generally it doesn't seem like something to be concerned about?