Can't connect to network shared folder on Windows 11

I shared a folder on my windows pc recently and tried to connect to it from my Samsung phone. Samsung My Files app has a feature to connect to network drives but my credentials don't seem to be working. I tried Microsoft account and local username. It doesnt work with the password and username requirement. I don't want to create a local account or turn off password requirement. Is there a way to solve this?

Are you using "[PC name]\[local account]" as the username?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

I've only been using the android version of Total Commander to sccess Windows' shared folders and had no issues so far. Make sure the credentials are correct and the share has the right permissions.

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

Are you using "[PC name]\[local account]" as the username?

tried every possible combination, microsoft account, pc name and username, local name. Didn't work. Tried on fe file explorer, it says access denied.

1 hour ago, lordmogul said:

I've only been using the android version of Total Commander to sccess Windows' shared folders and had no issues so far. Make sure the credentials are correct and the share has the right permissions.

I can access if I turn off password requirement. I just don't want to do that, so finding a solution