If only you could get a 1650S or 6400 at MSRP - Intel A380 reviews out

williamcll
1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

750 intel

In the video, in Cyberpunk 2077 @ 1440p, using high settings, the Arc A750 delivers 60.79 FPS, with a low of 50.54 FPS and a max of 77.92 FPS. Intel claims this is 1.17x the performance of an RTX 3060 graphics card. 

Also provided are five games (F1 2021, Cyberpunk 2077, Control, Borderlands 3 and Fortnite) to show the card will continue to outperform an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 card at 1440p:

a7y5mOu7YsgOpAq0.thumb.jpg.d6a38c346631dc5bccbd794cc75d0f0d.jpg

YKGolZz512aBZJbd.thumb.jpg.6a1a6fa9a7b668ea641434381dafffcc.jpg

1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

750 intel

Oh look, it's marketed by Ryan, that guy from PCper. 

I remember one time I was chatting with somebody from Tweaktown or something, and they told me they had a ride with that dude once. They told me that they wanted to get out of the vehicle due to the amount of cringe he was spouting.

These cards are garbage collectors, they were supposed to come out couple years back and the numbers were meant for going against 2070's tops.

1 hour ago, Motifator said:

I remember one time I was chatting with somebody from Tweaktown or something, and they told me they had a ride with that dude once. They told me that they wanted to get out of the vehicle due to the amount of cringe he was spouting.

Did you actually watch PCPerspective content while Ryan was leading it? Or is your opinion only from repeating a source you can't even remember the details of? In the tech tuber space he was one of the few who actually had any smarts about tech and gave a balanced view, not fanboy bait that most tech tubers fall in the trap of these days.

1 hour ago, Motifator said:

These cards are garbage collectors, they were supposed to come out couple years back and the numbers were meant for going against 2070's tops.

You're thinking of the first Xe generation maybe? That did launch almost 2 years ago primarily as iGPUs in mobile parts, but included an OEM only dGPU that wasn't a gamer card. These current cards are essentially 2nd gen Xe, but 1st gamer targeted gen. They are late in that they were due 1Q this year, so may be around half a year delay by the time we see models in retail in the west. 

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

4 minutes ago, porina said:

Did you actually watch PCPerspective content while Ryan was leading it? Or is your opinion only from repeating a source you can't even remember the details of? In the tech tuber space he was one of the few who actually had any smarts about tech and gave a balanced view, not fanboy bait that most tech tubers fall in the trap of these days.

You're thinking of the first Xe generation maybe? That did launch almost 2 years ago primarily as iGPUs in mobile parts, but included an OEM only dGPU that wasn't a gamer card. These current cards are essentially 2nd gen Xe, but 1st gamer targeted gen. They are late in that they were due 1Q this year, so may be around half a year delay by the time we see models in retail in the west. 

Yes, they had podcasts on their page and those were also cringe. That guy's a loser.

No, I'm meaning THESE cards which are also late to the market.

7 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Yes, they had podcasts on their page and those were also cringe. That guy's a loser.

You don't have to like him, but he knows his stuff which likely is a big factor in Intel hiring him. Edit: I'd could agree that the whole PCPer team at times were a bit slow in presentation, which wont suit everyone's styles. Many of the other members of the team are forgettable.

7 minutes ago, Motifator said:

No, I'm meaning THESE cards which are also late to the market.

Yes, as I said, perhaps half a year or so. Not 2 years like you said, which meant they would have to come out before their predecessor gen even did.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

didn't see the full intel video, but nice that there is a disclaimer + system build. Although so much fine print makes it sound just a bit off without reading in full detail.

Also that intel was on the WAN show too, with their 770 (above 750) and might be a short look at in an future LTT video. So a bit cool, do wonder about their translation layer that will not always be 100% working, if its much related to gaming too? But intel has their debug tools, which could help in further insight when testing the card.