JRGB to JRAINBOW

Go to solution Solved by thrasher_565,
11 minutes ago, heartwurk said:

Hello everoyne,

So I am working on my first PC build. I bought a lot of parts off of other people and also made sure that all the parts were compatible. Though it wasn't a priority, I did end up with a lot of components that had RGB on them. I have a MSI Gungnir 100 case and a MSI tomahawk b450 max. The case has a RGB controller attached to it but it is ARGB technology which requires a JRAINBOW plug. My mobo only has JRGB only. Is there any way i can work around it so i can control my case RGB through the MSI application or am I just stuck with the preset RGB configuration on the case?

Thanks!

there are convertors that can hook argb device to rgb mb header but i dont recommend it imo

you can buy an manual controller or a usb controller that uses its own software but only few have stranded connectors well other's need adapters.

Hello everoyne,

So I am working on my first PC build. I bought a lot of parts off of other people and also made sure that all the parts were compatible. Though it wasn't a priority, I did end up with a lot of components that had RGB on them. I have a MSI Gungnir 100 case and a MSI tomahawk b450 max. The case has a RGB controller attached to it but it is ARGB technology which requires a JRAINBOW plug. My mobo only has JRGB only. Is there any way i can work around it so i can control my case RGB through the MSI application or am I just stuck with the preset RGB configuration on the case?

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, heartwurk said:

Hello everoyne,

Thanks!

there are convertors that can hook argb device to rgb mb header but i dont recommend it imo

you can buy an manual controller or a usb controller that uses its own software but only few have stranded connectors well other's need adapters.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

Thank you for your help! Appreciate you sharing the information with me!