USB C dongle recommendations

Donut417

I have a MacBook Pro and I was using the Anker USB C dongle that has the double USB C ports. The issue is I think it might have died. I have issues with video output. At first I thought it was my HDMI cable but using a USB to HDMI adapter is working fine. That adapter im using however is for my desk setup and I need an adapter for my bed setup. I literally need an HDMI port and a USB A port. Just want to connect it to my TV as I use the computer as a HTPC when Im laying in bed and I need at least one USB port for my Logitech wireless laptop mouse. 

I dont want to spend a lot of money. Prefer under $100, if possible under $50. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I've been using one of these to put my phone on TVs with a wireless mouse for a couple of years now. It allows me to use my streaming services on hotel TVs while traveling. It's starting to have problems now and I need to replace it once I get back state side. I'll probably look for something more durable myself but $17 for two years isn't a terrible experience.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R7PD8TR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit: Punctuation