New Build with New cases (recommendation)

CederickW

Hi All

Would like to get some recommendation for a build I am going to be planning on building once the new generations of CPU and GPU are going to be shipped.

Im currently planning on a all out watercooled PC and is looking at many options to showcase this (gonna be my first watercooled build so its gonna be a long journey)

Im open to ideas for all types cases (full tower) at all price points and below are currently the ones im looking at. (Just to give you an idea of what im looking for now)

- iWIN 909EK (If anyone has this , ignore this whole thread , PM me and lets talk ! )

- iWIN 905

- iWIN 925

- Hyte Y60

- Lian 011 Dynamic EVO

Anything unique that doesnt exactly showcase the watercooling i could be open too as I just want a really looking case and compliment on the build. Just trying to get some ideas now.

Thanks

8 hours ago, CederickW said:

Hi All

Would like to get some recommendation for a build I am going to be planning on building once the new generations of CPU and GPU are going to be shipped.

Im currently planning on a all out watercooled PC and is looking at many options to showcase this (gonna be my first watercooled build so its gonna be a long journey)

Im open to ideas for all types cases (full tower) at all price points and below are currently the ones im looking at. (Just to give you an idea of what im looking for now)

- iWIN 909EK (If anyone has this , ignore this whole thread , PM me and lets talk ! )

- iWIN 905

- iWIN 925

- Hyte Y60

- Lian 011 Dynamic EVO

Anything unique that doesnt exactly showcase the watercooling i could be open too as I just want a really looking case and compliment on the build. Just trying to get some ideas now.

Thanks

the inwin cases are prity bad when it comes to cooling. the evo is a good case but everyone has it.  the hyte y60 meh i like the evo more imo

other good water cooling case are Phanteks  Enthoo Pro 2

guess depends on what your cooling and how many rads you need

thermaltake tower 900 i heard there saposto be a 500 at some point a bit smaller

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

for watercooling it all depends on how much rads you planning to put in or out of it, example is folks using itx case (IM01, nr200, a4h20) with cabling to external rad (hwl gtx 480 or mora3) 

the O11 line is very good for when it comes to cost-to-rads ratio 😹

my old o11 normal can fit up to 3x 360 rad with a dual d5 pump top

my current case is corsair 5000d airflow, it can fit up to 2x 360 rad with 3x 120 fan space to spare

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

Thanks for your recommendation. Will look into it !