Please suggest on what parts I should change (First time building a pc)

Budget (including currency): 50,000PHP 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly media consumption, and low profile games such as Dota 2 or Crossfire

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): The parts I've picked and the total are in the images, I'm upgrading from a Dell Optiplex I don't know which one it is. And also can the ryzen 5700g handle 144hz? I will probably buy the parts at the end of July or at October. 
This is my first time building please help me.

Screenshot (516).png

Capture.PNG

Also, I'm not buying a graphics card due to my low budget.

38 minutes ago, T0pas said:

Budget (including currency): 50,000PHP 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly media consumption, and low profile games such as Dota 2 or Crossfire

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): The parts I've picked and the total are in the images, I'm upgrading from a Dell Optiplex I don't know which one it is. And also can the ryzen 5700g handle 144hz? I will probably buy the parts at the end of July or at October. 
This is my first time building please help me.

If you have any plan at all to get a GPU, like, in the future, I think you should get a bigger PSU.

Check clearance betweeen your cooler, case & ram.
I'm getting a 39,17mm height for that RAM.

source: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1548867-REG/crucial_bl2k16g32c16u4bl_ballistix_rgb_32gb_16x2_3200.html/specs
https://noctua.at/en/nh-d15/specification
So, there's a big chance you will either have to use only 1 fan (the middle one).
Or use both fans, but move the rightmost fan higher on the heatsink (around 7cm higher), which will change the dimension of the cooler as a whole.

5600g 144hz? depends, what game ? what resolution & settings you're playing it at ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

I wouldn't recommend starting with an NH-D15. You can always upgrade the cooler later, and as @Poinkachusaid, if you have upgrade plans a better power supply is a much better place to spend the money, even if it's a small upgrade to something like a CX550

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Oh also.
If you only use PC for gaming and media consumption.
May as well change that NVME to standard SSD. Unless the price difference is small enough.
[See Vid Below]

If you're not a corsair fanatic, like, you really love that case and must get it no matter what.
Can try finding a cheaper case.
Not that it's a bad one, just that if you can save money and use it for something else, why not.
I don't think your build is that demanding in terms of thermals afterall.

Below is a good vid from a trusted unbiased channel comparing it to other cases they've reviewed in the past, which prices you can look for in your country.

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

Oh also.
If you only use PC for gaming and media consumption.
May as well change that NVME to standard SSD. Unless the price difference is small enough.
[See Vid Below]

If you're not a corsair fanatic, like, you really love that case and must get it no matter what.
Can try finding a cheaper case.
Not that it's a bad one, just that if you can save money and use it for something else, why not.
I don't think your build is that demanding in terms of thermals afterall.

Below is a good vid from a trusted unbiased channel comparing it to other cases they've reviewed in the past, which prices you can look for in your country.

Since there is not much price difference, and I like faster loadup's, I will go for the m.2 since my sisters just dumps their work files in my computer and I think that makes the pc slower?? (correct me if im wrong)

2 hours ago, T0pas said:

since my sisters just dumps their work files in my computer and I think that makes the pc slower?? (correct me if im wrong)

An SSD's write speed will get slower when it's over 90% full, but otherwise it won't make a real difference 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 hours ago, T0pas said:

Since there is not much price difference, and I like faster loadup's, I will go for the m.2 since my sisters just dumps their work files in my computer and I think that makes the pc slower?? (correct me if im wrong)

Then what you need is not NVME, but a bigger capacity SSD.
Or atleast add HDD for you and sister to dump files into.
Because that 500gb doesn't mean you can use all 500gb, probably around 465gb only.
90% of that is around 420gb.

Your sis dumping work files into it won't make it slower, unless she or you fills it to the brim.
Different case if you or her or both install tons of softwares that load at startup, but yea, that's when entering desktop, not boot/load time.
And even for that, just turn it off in msconfig.

Honestly, I tried both NVME and standard SSD, the boot time & loading time isn't that noticeable. Even in AAA games like say... Final Fantasy 15
Like, unless you time it using a timer everytime, chances are you're not gonna notice it.
I only bought it just cause I use heavy design stuffs often.

Refresh before you reply

Budget (including currency): 55,000 PHP ( or in 1326,88 CAD | 1031,95 USD )

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I basically like low profile games (Dota 2, Crossfire, Prototype, and sometimes I play GTA V in low settings) and I use it for media consumption and productivity)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): My current rig right now is a Dell Optiplex ( I dont know which one), it has an core i3-2120 and 8gb of ram, and my monitor doesn't have hdmi nor dvi, I really want to play on 1080p and a pretty good fps in gta V.

This is the parts Im thinking of buying : https://ph.pcpartpicker.com/list/ghRJk9

Please suggest any changes.

*** Threads merged ***

Posting multiple times about same subject is against our rules. Please use this thread only.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv