What Desk Mat size should I get.

Hello LTT advocates and subscribers, I'm looking into purchasing a Northern Lights LLTStore.com desk mat and can't pick on which size I should ultimately go for. My desk is 22 inches deep (559mm) and 47 5/8 inches wide (1210mm), I'm stuck between the two sizes of 1200mmx600mm and 1200mmx500mm. The reason I'm asking for help is cause Idk if i want to have more desk pad then need or have less than needed if I have more 41mm will be hanging off my desk but if I have less I'll have the weird part of my desk where it is going to be a 3.5mm height difference.

I'm going to attach a link to the desk I have so y'all can see what the desk looks like with the product details to help understand why I'm having this conundrum  on which one to buy.

Thanks in advance for the input on the situation.

Sincerely, 

Jablez 

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/784526/Realspace-X-Cross-48-W-Computer/

49 minutes ago, Jabelz said:

The reason I'm asking for help is cause Idk if i want to have more desk pad then need or have less

Heavily dependent on your particular setup and preference.

Do you have more heavy objects besides your monitor?

Do you use monitor stand with desk clamp instead of wall mount?

Whats your average cm/360 or deg/mm (eDPI is not truly applicable unit) in games?

Do you want to write with pen and paper? If so, do you have separate desk for writing or do you prefer writing on your computer desk?

Also, reminder that LTT has a visualizer tool for desk pad, to see how much blank, unpadded spaces youd have.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

• 2 weeks later...