LG Nano92 vs Samsung Q70A

I am looking to buy one of these two tv's since they are both on sale in my country at the moment, at the same price range. It looks like the LG is normally a lot more expensive than the samsung in my country. Both are 65 inch tv's

Also when I try to google for the NANO92 I come up empty. Just a lot about nano90/nano91. So it might be that they are called something else in other countries, I thought it might be the equivelent of nano90, but when i searched it lookked like it used the 3gen a7 proccessor, where the Nano92 uses a gen4. So i am a bit confused. Hope someone can clarify.

For reference, at this moment I am using a LG UN7100plb, which has been fine for my, although sometimes I feel like it can get too dark in my games. I am playing on my ps5

I'd say the Q70A is the better one of these two. It has better picture quality and about the same gaming performance.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.