[Epic Games Store] Wolfenstein: New Order FREE

FIXXX

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Good game. Campaign is better paced than The New Colossus, although TNC has better weapons (TNO has a couple levels where the designers seem determined to make you use certain gear they thought was more fun than it actually is). My only real disappointment with TNO was there are theoretically two story paths depending on which of two characters you save in the prologue, but there's little actual difference between them, not enough to justify a full replay IMO. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Good game. Campaign is better paced than The New Colossus, although TNC has better weapons (TNO has a couple levels where the designers seem determined to make you use certain gear they thought was more fun than it actually is). My only real disappointment with TNO was there are theoretically two story paths depending on which of two characters you save in the prologue, but there's little actual difference between them, not enough to justify a full replay IMO. 

Not even thinking of replaying that's for sure. But doesn't hurt to have it in another space, just in case.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

On 6/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, FIXXX said:

Not even thinking of replaying that's for sure. But doesn't hurt to have it in another space, just in case.

Epic gave away so many decent games it would take me a decade to play trough them given how much free time I have... 😄 Probably I'm not their main target audience i guess.

ಠ_ಠ

6 hours ago, shadow_ray said:

Epic gave away so many decent games it would take me a decade to play trough them given how much free time I have... 😄 Probably I'm not their main target audience i guess.

That's the benefit of having little time - the hour you can play every other day is doubly valued to the binging you could have otherwise done. imo