12- Advanced Functions

12- Calculus

12- Computer Engineering

12- English

12- Accounting

12- Physics

12- Chemistry

Next year will be fun.... 

Looks fun except for Chemistry... Man I hate science in school. I know a lot about science but when it comes to take the test, I forget everything...

In my last year of A levels, can't wait to focus only on one subject at uni and not have to worry about lots of little things. At the moment I'm doing

Physics

Biology

Core Maths (coordinate geometry, trig, differentiation/integration, series)

Maths Mechanics (laws of motion, vectors etc)

Maths Statistics (basically working out statistics... the most boring subject ever, but I have to do it for my Further Maths grade to count)

Further Pure Maths (irrational numbers like sqrt-1, matrices, mathematical induction and parametrics)

Decisional Maths (algorithms, pathfinding, linear programming)

Extended Project Qualification (basically make a dissertation/field study about something that interests you over two years and get marked on it)

So a lot of maths. Too much maths... Because of that subject I have 11 exams in the space of 14 days :(

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Biology 12

English 12

English Literature 12

Last semester had

Law 12

Physics 12

Math 12

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Looks fun except for Chemistry... Man I hate science in school. I know a lot about science but when it comes to take the test, I forget everything...

Chemistry gives me nightmares sometimes

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Right now, none. Just trying to catch up with stuff I am behind with (mainly network security as well as a course in network services like AD, DNS and such).

I'll spend half a year studying Japanese after the summer (~40 hours of studying Japanese every week, for half a year). I am really looking forward to that.

Last gear og grund school

Danish

English

German

Maths

Geology

History

Physics\chemistry

Biology

Religion

Social studies

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

just wondering

im taking the following classes at school

basic maths

basic english 

advanced history

design and technology

and then the other usual stuff sport etc

Well, idk what level of school you're talking about, but when we had to pick a 'tech' subject I went for graphics over 'food tech' or 'resistant materials' because I can't cook and working with plastic/wood made my hands hurt (metal was ok though), when we had to drop an arts subject I picked music and art over drama because drawing requires minimal effort and I've something of a talent for piano, and when we had to pick a language I went for German over French or Spanish because the latter 2 are stupid. Aside from that I did GCSEs in all the mandatory subjects, y'know maths, English, IT (i.e. data entry), philosophy and belief/sociology (i.e. left-wing propaganda), sciences etc. Even took a year out after that because I didn't need it and you can't do sixth form until you're 16. For A levels I took Biology, Chemistry, Physics and History, and at university I study biomedical science, with modules on more stuff than I care to remember.

University Physics, Calculus II, Software Design, and linear algebra, last semester along with english 12, and currently in history instead of english this semester.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)