Help

Ledger

I built my pc and o watched a full Linus pc build guide NOTE: ( I plugged in a ssd with windows already installed). I turned my pc on and it said diagnosing windows and when I was at the recovery page I selected return to windows and that’s where it was loading into windows but half way through my keyboard shut off and my monitor said no signal and yes I did press the restart option in the recovery page it did the same thing all the fans were still spinning the the rgb was lit 🔥 here is my specs:                                                 I7 2600k.                                                   Rtx 2060 oc evo 6gb.                              16 gb ram.                                           B75 micro atx motherboard.                 Evga w3 450w power supply 

Edited by Ledger

Read the "Read before asking for help" stickied thread on this subforum. Edit your post accordingly. 

"Loading into Windows" implies that the system booted into the BIOS and you were able to install the OS. Is this correct, or not?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

No that is not correct 

1 minute ago, Ledger said:

No that is not correct 

Then what is "loading into Windows" intended to mean?

Did you read the sticky yet?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Then what is "loading into Windows" intended to mean?

Did you read the sticky yet?

I already had a ssd with all my files and windows installed and I put it in my new build and when it was loading in the the windows logo and a circle the keyboard turned off and my monitor said no signal and all the fans were still spinning and the rgb was let

4 minutes ago, Ledger said:

I already had a ssd with all my files and windows installed and I put it in my new build and when it was loading in the the windows logo and a circle the keyboard turned off and my monitor said no signal and all the fans were still spinning and the rgb was let

https://linustechtips.com/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

3 minutes ago, Ledger said:

Hey man, Like @Middcore said above, give this one a read. Then edit your first post accordingly.
It is so that the people here can help you troubleshoot better.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.