Right Click Isnt Working Properly

Hi,So I have problem with my right click.

First of all i thought my mouse is not good and its problem.But how i saw its windows problem or idk.

So my all on my mouse work properly,only right click is like it works,but i click right click myb 3 times and 4th time it just dont do anything.I noticed that in gaming,while i was in lol,i need to move by right click.And there is noticed it isnt right,Then on desktop when want to right click to menu pop up,it wont open some times,also for task managar trough taskbar.

4 minutes ago, Pavo05 said:

First of all i thought my mouse is not good and its problem.But how i saw its windows problem or idk.

easiest way to tell is try the mouse on another computer, or try a different mouse on your computer it's probably just the switch in the mouse going bad.

25 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

easiest way to tell is try the mouse on another computer, or try a different mouse on your computer it's probably just the switch in the mouse going bad.

I dont think its due mouse,cus all buttons are good.I found guide on internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-right-click-doesnt-work-on-all-items/11698aee-9413-49c8-8277-995568eb4818.And disabled red ones(poweriso,winrar,something from solidworks),and seemed like it worked,but for myb 30min and again same.Also i have amd rx 570 gpu,and newest driver for it,and everytime im in loading screen(starting game) menu of amd software pop out but flicker,that wasnt before updating,it will show normaly.

2022-05-26 00_34_30-ShellExView.png

Here is video,I tried to put mic near mouse to let You hear when I m clicking,and we can notice when I tried to click right clcik on taskbar it needed 2 or 3 times,and its not anoying on desktop,like its somewhere where u constantly need to click it .

13 minutes ago, Pavo05 said:

dont think its due mouse,cus all buttons are good

45 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

no offense, but i can't really understand what you are saying. im really not seeing how it could be a gpu... just try a different mouse, or try your mouse on another pc, very easy way to tell, instead of odd speculation.

16 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

no offense, but i can't really understand what you are saying. im really not seeing how it could be a gpu... just try a different mouse, or try your mouse on another pc, very easy way to tell, instead of odd speculation.

I just think Its problem in windows.That I said for gpu,it is cus i have read articeles where it connected with some kind of menu,and gpu software is only that is started that have some sort of interection,and that unnormally flickering by starting the game so thats why,will try anything but yet no fix.