Which 4K 120Hz 55" TV to get for $1000?

Fuzzyy

I am looking for a new TV, which I will use for gaming and occasional youtube, movies etc. I plan to hook up my PC which has an RTX 3070 in it, and my PS5 to play exclusive games. Budget is around $1000, my friend also got a C1 55" and I was blown away by it. I really appreciate the true blacks of OLED panels and the low brightness compared to other TV's are not an issue because I don't plan to use it in a bright environment. I have been dreaming of getting the C1 for a while, but not sure if that is the correct one to get. What should I buy?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X - GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA - Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I - Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB @3200Mhz - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S - PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum - SSDs: WD Black SN750 500GB w/ EKWB Heatsink - Case: FormD T1

Laptop: 2020 M1 Macbook Air 8/256

tbh I was "dreaming" too of oleds as most of my devices are oled since 2013 (only own samsung amoled phones and tablets)

so when I had to get two tvs, I looked into oleds for thems, but while phones and tablets last 2/3 years then you might upgrade, TV most likely will stay for longer than that.

In 2 years I had burn in issues in some of my old amoled phone (my galaxy note 3) while my galaxy book tablet is stil rocking a spotless screen since 2018.

Still I was too woried about that, adding up the cost of oleds TV and I got two samsung qled and I believe it was the right choice.
Qled tv have a pretty big range of quality, my 65" blow my 58" qled in colors, black levels and speaker(yeah the 58" needs a soundbar while the 65" is pretty fine by itself) even tho they both are qled from the same 2020 generation
Black levels, colors and contrast are really good still for cheaper but if only it's cheaper, for the same price yeah I would still go for oled. (try them in a store to compare both oled and good qled)