Userbenchmark Results in Missing SSD / Sequential Writes Aborted

Hello all, after doing a fresh Win 11 Install, I'm currently trying to run a Userbenchmark test, however, I'm repeatedly getting a strange error; there's no number/error code present when testing my C drive, it just says sequential tests were aborted. My drive has plenty of space, I don't have compression enabled; I'm at a lost right now... any suggestions?

Screenshot 2022-05-25 090915.png

10 minutes ago, ramava said:

I would suggest trying CrystalDiskMark instead and seeing if it passes. If not, you might try an extended SMART test in the WD Dashboard software and see if it says anything is wrong.

CrystalDisk Worked great! I wonder why Userbenchmark is being funky...

CrystalDiskMark_20220525092522.png

10 minutes ago, HexagonSun2077 said:

CrystalDisk Worked great! I wonder why Userbenchmark is being funky...

CrystalDiskMark_20220525092522.png

Because Userbenchmark IS funky.
Simply put it does not represent a bench of honest accuracy to any extent aside from the fact your machine is working.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

7 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Because Userbenchmark IS funky.
Simply put it does not represent a bench of honest accuracy to any extent aside from the fact your machine is working.

Yea... I've been gathering that the quality of Userbenchmark isn't exactly... great, Lol. Are there any other benchmark suites similar to UB?

Exactly WHAT are you trying to test with your benching?
Knowing that would help for suggestions.

If it's just everything in general you can go here and download whatever you want. https://hwbot.org/benchmarks/

Some of it is 100% free, some of it is not but the majority of what's there is free to use.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

• 7 months later...

Lots of people say that User Benchmark is messed up. Ive heard it for a long time and I believed it.
But theyll ask us why we want to use it anyway?
And it's like, to test our whole system! They even tell us hows ours stacks up against identical configurations, its a no brainer.
I believe that Crystalmark tests the drive alone while User Benchmark is testing the drive in real world use.
For example I came here to find out why its saying my SSD is missing.
I saw your test results for both UB and Crystaldisk with your SSD.
Whats interesting is, your Crystaldisk results are the same as mine (I also use the WD Black SN850) but the results in User Benchmark were much lower than mine!