Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Userbenchmark Results in Missing SSD / Sequential Writes Aborted

Hello all, after doing a fresh Win 11 Install, I'm currently trying to run a Userbenchmark test, however, I'm repeatedly getting a strange error; there's no number/error code present when testing my C drive, it just says sequential tests were aborted. My drive has plenty of space, I don't have compression enabled; I'm at a lost right now... any suggestions?

Screenshot 2022-05-25 090915.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest trying CrystalDiskMark instead and seeing if it passes. If not, you might try an extended SMART test in the WD Dashboard software and see if it says anything is wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ramava said:

I would suggest trying CrystalDiskMark instead and seeing if it passes. If not, you might try an extended SMART test in the WD Dashboard software and see if it says anything is wrong.

CrystalDisk Worked great! I wonder why Userbenchmark is being funky...

CrystalDiskMark_20220525092522.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HexagonSun2077 said:

CrystalDisk Worked great! I wonder why Userbenchmark is being funky...

CrystalDiskMark_20220525092522.png

Because Userbenchmark IS funky.
Simply put it does not represent a bench of honest accuracy to any extent aside from the fact your machine is working.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Because Userbenchmark IS funky.
Simply put it does not represent a bench of honest accuracy to any extent aside from the fact your machine is working.

Yea... I've been gathering that the quality of Userbenchmark isn't exactly... great, Lol. Are there any other benchmark suites similar to UB?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly WHAT are you trying to test with your benching?
Knowing that would help for suggestions.

If it's just everything in general you can go here and download whatever you want. https://hwbot.org/benchmarks/

Some of it is 100% free, some of it is not but the majority of what's there is free to use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×