New Lytro Illum!

pit5000

for those who don't know what lytro is, they make cameras with the ability to refocus the photos.

Smartphone peeps are trying to do this kind of stuff with software but it's nowhere as good as this.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/22/5625264/lytro-changed-photography-meet-the-new-illum-camera

so far, I'm not interested. When it comes to cameras, I'm about the video and there are simply too few applications where this would benefit video.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

There was a rumor that the nexus 5 was going to have one of these cameras.

I can confirm that was just a rumor...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

All the demo pictures look soft no matter on what you focus, crap.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think this is important. It will probably get used in some movie making eventually when the tech progresses enough. Although I am under the impression that some film studios still use films for the superior quality. Understandable as digital still has problems.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This plus eye tracking will create the most realistic pictures ever.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB