Screen turned black "No signal" - Motherboard shows orange led, guess corsair vengeance stock 3600mhz ram isnt good? (2x8gb)

MultiGamerClub

Enabled xmp profile months ago and thats it, now its turned off the monitor and the ram error color code (orange) stayed static on the motherboard.

Can i assume something is wrong with the memory?

Specs is in my signature for full specs, here's the kit i run tho

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 2X8GB 3600MHZ

Was playing minecraft when the monitor went black, cant understand properly why something as low as that game can make my ram go bad.. Or maybe its gone bad over time.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

I guess you already check if the modules secured on the right channels and booting with one at the time? If the error code says RAM, theres not much you can do.

20 minutes ago, Jorgemeister said:

I guess you already check if the modules secured on the right channels and booting with one at the time? If the error code says RAM, theres not much you can do.

Yeah their on 1a and 1b, if i try with seperate nothing happens.. Neither sticks seems to care.

Ran memtest86 and got nothing in return but will run memtest86 seperatly of eachother and see if it has anything to say.

Sent the store and email about it, warranty in norway for electronics is 5 years, the ram is only half a year old 😕

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

54 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Enabled xmp profile months ago and thats it, now its turned off the monitor and the ram error color code (orange) stayed static on the motherboard.

Can i assume something is wrong with the memory?

Specs is in my signature for full specs, here's the kit i run tho

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 2X8GB 3600MHZ

Was playing minecraft when the monitor went black, cant understand properly why something as low as that game can make my ram go bad.. Or maybe its gone bad over time.

are you on the latest bios?

35 minutes ago, rotexen said:

are you on the latest bios?

2604 - Well yes but no.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-GAMING-B550-PRO/HelpDesk_BIOS/

TUF GAMING B550-PRO

Latest is a beta version, and last time i tried that.. Well shit went down even worse than whats happening now.

Currently on the latest stable version.

• 10 months later...

I can chime in. A friend just brought his PC due to RAM failure. All 4 DIMMS failed at once. All 4 won't go past the POST DRAM process on his or another friends AM4 motherboard and one of the DIMM's legit just power cycles if installed at all. All 4 were purchased as two 2x8 kits but both are the exact same specs and all so it's a bit dissapointing that not only they died, but it seems one of them killed all others. I was able to verify all other hardware components like the motherboard and whatnot are working fine, and that the RAM's are dead.

insane and dissapointing to be sure.

Apple iMac 5K 2014 // i7 4790K // 32GB RAM // R9 M295X 4GB & RX Vega 64 TB2 eGPU

Yes I use this as my main playing rig let me be 😄