Which one is worth it?

I'm stuck on choosing a motherboard because some reviews on amazon about the motherboard are pretty negative about it. I'm trying to buy a 690 and am currently debating between the PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4 ($215) and Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 ($264). The only real difference I could find between these two was the Audio Boost versus the Audio Boost 5 in the respective motherboards. Other than than there was a higher OC for the memory on the Tomahawk but I will not be utilizing that in the present. Which one is more worth it to pair with an i7 12700K and is the Audio Boost 5 worth the extra 50 USD? Is there any other 690s you would recommend.

Im looking at those as well being that there aren't a ton that offer 12th gen lga 1700 socket with DDR4 but im considering the MSI Z690 Edge Wifi as well at $270 for me. The audio for me means nothing... i game with wireless headphones and for system use i have a little soundbar.  The reason ive really ruled out the Z690 Pro model is the weaker and lack of cooling on the VRM's and less fan headers.

the $50ish more for either the Edge Wifi or Tomahawk Wifi is where im more looking at with the VRM's and M.2 cooling being worth $50 for me.