Cooler for Ryzen 9 5950x

Lusss

Would the Mugen 5 ARGB do a good job at cooling down the Ryzen 9 5950x ?
I've been looking around for an air cooler and I like this design but I just wanna know how good it would perform if the CPU was at constant 90-100% usage.

It looks alright. It has 6 heat pipes, as far as I can tell from their website. Since I'm guess that you like RGB, an aio would work as well

Specs: 11700 | RTX 3060 | 32gb 3200mhz | 1tb 970 + 2TB HDD | Lian Li O11D Mini X Black

I'm 15 and live in the US

I run a 5900X / RTX3060ti build in a Corsair 4000X case with a Mugen 5 Black Edition, Corsair iCUE Commander and six 120s.

It runs 38C-42C idle, 57C-65C under moderate load, I almost never see over 72C unless I do a Cinebench R23 test.

Peak, CB R23 runs 87C with PBO, 76C without. Approximately 1-2 minutes idle to peak, or peak to idle.

One reason I run the iCUE Commander setup and recommend it, is its ability to address RGB fans on a temp-monitor basis.

Mine are setup to range blue to cyan from 28C-84C, cyan to red at 88C. Max fans at 80C, system shutdown at 89C.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

44 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

I run a 5900X / RTX3060ti build in a Corsair 4000X case with a Mugen 5 Black Edition, Corsair iCUE Commander and six 120s.

It runs 38C-42C idle, 57C-65C under moderate load, I almost never see over 72C unless I do a Cinebench R23 test.

Peak, CB R23 runs 87C with PBO, 76C without. Approximately 1-2 minutes idle to peak, or peak to idle.

One reason I run the iCUE Commander setup and recommend it, is its ability to address RGB fans on a temp-monitor basis.

Mine are setup to range blue to cyan from 28C-84C, cyan to red at 88C. Max fans at 80C, system shutdown at 89C.

which variant are the six 120s? ml120s?

12 hours ago, Lusss said:

which variant are the six 120s? ml120s?

Three front mount ML120s included in the case, three LL120s topside and rear.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!