TP-Link ER605 V1 connection problems after firmware upgrade

WhiteSasch

Hello guys,

Does someone also have a TP-Link ER605 V1 (TL-R605) Omada Gigabit VPN Router?
The problem is the following; every time I upgrade the firmware from ER605(UN)_V1_1.1.1_20210723 to ER605(UN)_V1_1.2.0 Build 20220114, after succesful upgrade, my internet connection goes down for like 10 minutes, comes back up for a minute, goes down again, comes back up...
When I rollback the upgrade to ER605(UN)_V1_1.1.1_20210723, I don't have these problems.
The configuration is still the same, it's managed by an Omada Controller, so the configuration is reinitialised after upgrading... Also, I don't get an event that says "WAN connection is down" or something like that, it says it's still up...

Can someone help me out with this? Can't find anything about it on the internet. Now you guys can say: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it", but I will always be up to date for vulnerabilities and stuff like that.
These are the release notes for the new update: https://static.tp-link.com/upload/firmware/2022/202204/20220408/ER605(UN)_v1_1.2.0%20Release%20Note.pdf

I don't know if I can provide you logfiles from anything... If you know where I can find some kind of logs, feel free to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
WhiteSasch

Kind regards,

WhiteSasch