My moms new work computer

Budget (including currency): 600 pre tax

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: lunchroom kids number and data of how much lunch was eaten that day

Other details doesn't need a graphic card but she wants at least 4 core cpu and she want a fast boot drive and more then 2tb of storage

Here's the link to the pc part picker list

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/T9HqH2

A laptop is probably better for her.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

You don't need the RGB lighting controller for an office PC.

For her use case, I think you're better off buying an office-line prebuilt or laptop that comes with a warranty.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Get her a decent surface laptop if she thinks she would use the pen and tablet functionality. If she doesn't need desktop apps a chromebook would suffice.  If she just is in need of a laptop I would say something from a major manufacturer (dell, lenovo ect)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>