AMD Ryzan Master - Installed program not in windows start menu or uninstalled programs in control panel I can't uninstall or update. Help

Hi,

I brought a SI built computer last year and have been having problems with temps, the SI asked me to check the temps I was getting in HWMonitor with AMD Ryzen master software that I couldn't find on my PC. I ran a search in windows search or and couldn't find it as a runnable program just a installer and folders that when run says Install wizard complete, but that the wizard was interrupted (see below).  At first they suggested geek uninstaller but that could see Ryzan Master and when they suggested this method below that I have never heard of and am posting here so hopefully either someone can give me a easier or better option or confirm this is ok and will hope.

1.    Open Regedit (Win+R, type regedit, hit Enter)
2.    Insert
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
into the top "address bar", hit Enter
3.    On the left-side of the window, right-click the now selected "Uninstall" folder, hit Export and save it somewhere
4.    Afterwards remove this folder (hit Delete key when folder is selected or right-click it and hit "Delete" from there)
5.    Run Ryzen Master installer until you get an actual install window and you can at this point go back to the backed up registry file, double-click it to open it, confirm the prompt and it will restore those values to the previous state
6.    Carry on with installing Ryzen Master, it will successfully install now

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2022-05-17 192852.png

Screenshot 2022-05-17 192945.png

Edited by TB_GB
Forgot to add instructions

My PC AMD Ryzen 3600, Vetroo V5, Nvidia 2060, Lian-Li LANCOOL II .

There is a reason mac and Linux folk make fun of uninstall wizards.  They can do this.  I don’t know if DDU removes ryzen master or not.  If it does you can just run that (follow the directions) if not you might be looking at a clean reinstall.  I don’t know.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.