put PC into new Case, loads of Hard drive issues

atavax

So I bought a new case, psu, and sata ssd and put everything into the new case. An old sata ssd is now sometimes detected but usually not. My old and current boot drive which is a small m.2 ssd is now extremely slow to boot sometimes like 5+ minutes and i tried running Userbenchmark to get "sequential bench incomplete" for my boot drive. I have 1 m.2 ssd that seems to be working as intended. And I have a hdd that seems to be working as intended. The new sata ssd is getting an error in the userbenchmark saying "Relative performance n/a - RAM cached drive detected" My CPU overclock was also removed and XMP on my ram disabled.

Before I ran the benchmark I just thought maybe a bad sata cable was making one ssd not work right and that was interferring with my boot sequence and making it take really long.

new PSU is a Seasonic Prime 1300W. I have a 8700k with 2x16gb of 3200mhz ram. Asrock z390 phantom gaming itx/ac motherboard. 5700XT videocard.

The sata ssd that usually isn't being detected is a Mushkin MKNSSDRE1TB; the boot drive that is booting super slow most of the time is a Samsung 960 Evo 250 GB. The brand new sata ssd is a Samsung 870 4TB with the RAM cashed drive detected error in benchmarks. The HDD appearing to work fine is a HGST Deskstar 7200RPM 8TB; and the sata ssd seeming to be working fine is a Intel 660p 2 TB

Did you get rid of your previous PSU ? Did you test the system with only boot drive and then adding others one by one ?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x @ Auto | Motherboard: MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus (7C37vAF ComboAm4v2PI 1.2.0.5) | GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 6600XT 8GB | RAM: Gskill F4-3200C16D-16GFX | Hard Drive: WD5001AALS & ST3250410AS | Hard Drive: Kingston HyperX Savage | Optical Drive: Asus DRW-1814BLT | Power Supply: Seasonic Focus GX 750 Gold | Case: Cooler Master HAF912+ | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (21H2) | Monitor: AOC 24G2U | Keyboard: Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 | Mouse: (no name) | Other: Xigmatek WindPower Pro Cpu Cooler

I'd rather suspect some Mobo weird behavior, did you reset CMOS?

Your PSU is a beast I don't think it has any issue

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones